Pages

Friday 17 May 2013

My Pencil


A pencil is long and sharp. Inside a pencil is a lead, the lead is to help you write.

A pencil is made out of wood and some pencils have a rubber on the end.  Pencils are colourful like the rainbow and you also can create with it.

My learning tool is very easy to hold and it is thin too. You can use it for many things. Some pencils are sometimes sharp and sometimes blunt too. When you hold the pencil the pencil is not that light and also it is smooth like a baby's hand.

Some people find pencils in the garden and in the classroom too.

Pencils can be shaped round like a circle or with six sides like a hexagon.

My pencil is special because it helps me to write and I can make noises with it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.