Pages

Friday 15 May 2015

Holy Spirit Strand

MONDAY MAY 11

Learning Intention: To identify how Jesus was empowered by the Holy Spirit
Matthew: 3:13 - 17
Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. But John tried to deter him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?”
Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented.
As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him.  The a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.

The opening of the sky
Hello everyone as you heard Jesus the son of God is going to be baptised in the River Jordan, People do not know that Jesus is the son of God people just think he is a natural person that is going to be Baptist by John the Baptiste. Now Jesus is going to be baptized, Out of nowhere a beautiful dove flu onto Jesus’s Shoulder and then a shocking sound spoke and the sky unfortunately open, we could hear the voice of God and the voice said to Jesus “ This is my beloved son who I am well pleased”
That was a Amazing Scene


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.