Pages

Monday 22 August 2016

Narrative Writing

I found a strange package by the door. I thought it was a gift from a friend. I look at the package, it was sent from china. My phone started to ring consistently. I answered it, A strange voice tells me to hurry up and get out of the house it’s a bomb, I ran as quickly as I can but it was to late, BOOM!! The house explodes my good memories had now come to an end. I was badly injured but I managed to survive.


I hurried to the back where the garage was, I hurried into my Chevrolet blazer and off I went to Chinatown. I had finally made it to my location. I traced the phone location that rang me before the house exploded, I arrived I could feel myself telling me to leave, but I went in, as I walked out of my car I could hear a voice talking to another voice, As I got closer I recognize the voice it was the same voice that called me.

Finally I spot him walking out I approached him with anger, I yell at him in the dark. I couldn’t see him properly, but he had a nice smell. I asked myself “ he  has the same smell as my brother”. With fright I asked brother, As he replied YES!!. It was a misunderstanding, my stupid brother sent it to the wrong house. “You own me a new house as I said”. 
Even though I was almost killed, I still love him..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.