Pages

Friday 4 March 2016

The sons of Ma'afu

Week 5 :  29 February - 4 March

To monitor my reading to know that understand what I read I:-

  1. QUESTION ABOUT THE TEXT:

I wonder? What if? Why? How? -
I Wonder if Ma’afu was badly injured?
Why didn’t Ma'afu sons didn’t get another chance to stay with their father?
How did the two sons Live in the sky?
What if the sons killed their father?

2.VISUALIZE: Images I see... The scene I can picture the clearest is... - See more at:

My favourite part was when the sons killed the triggerfish by pulling the gills

3. INFER: I think the author wants me to know... The author didn't actually say.... but I think... Things seem... - See more at:

Lesson: To don’t play around with dangerous stuff like spears

4.  CONNECT: This part reminds me of... My life... The world... Other texts... - See more at:

My life because of I love fishing for fishes in Samoa.

5.  FEEL: Which parts did you have an emotional connection to? How did YOU feel when you read this part? - See more at:

The part I had and emotional feeling for was when the two sons had to move far far away from the village because of it wasn’t safe with them around.
How did You feel when you read this part.
I felt very sad because of if was sent far far away to another island and my parents stayed behind I will start crying and try my best to stay with my parents.

6.  EVALUATE: Was this good? Why? Why not? What would make it better?  EXAMPLE: I confess that I didn't want to jump on the Harry Potter bandwagon, but this book really is good. I like it because J.K. Rowling's vivid descriptions help me picture what happens to Harry from the time he leaves the Dursley's house to his experiences at Hogwarts. I also like it because Harry's an underdog, and I often root for the underdog. Mostly, I like it because the story is suspenseful, I can't wait to read what's going to happen next! - See more at:

It was a very interesting book.
Why: The reason why the book was interesting because of it though a very good lesson for us kids to don’t play with knifes or sharp things because of if it hits someone you will be in big big trouble so don’t play with sharp things kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.