Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

MOTHERS DAY 2016

photo.JPGphoto (2).JPG
Mothers have an important role in the family they take care of the kids and they also work hard, they are very special they are always there when we need them

My Mother is so beautiful, she has brown eyes and black hair, her black hair is like the night and her brown eyes are like the colour of the cross that Jesus died on. My mother is so special and unique she always helps me and my siblings with school work or stuffs that we need. My Mother loves to go church she always sings in church she has a lovely voice, she loves to worship God and she always prays, I love my Mother she always comforts me and hugs me even when I  don’t  obeying her she still loves me. I love my Mother with all my heart she is my Wonder women.
Happy Mothers Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.